Friday, July 10, 2009

Introduction

I traditionally consider myself a limited romance person, however, I enjoy sensual interactions with the opposite sex. I like to do things impulsively but retreat when prompted to do something scripted or required (ie. Valentine's, Birthdays, Weddings, etc.), and I think many males encounter similar challenges.

In an effort to waste down time I decided to share some ideas of romantic things to do with your partner that can win over cool-points. You can follow line by line or simply use it as a template for your own romance stuff.

I find it interesting most ladies enjoy bubble baths with candles which I think is inefficient, fire hazard and waste of time/water. Most males think hanging out watching the game drinking is quality time with their ladies which may appear cold/insensitive as the attention is not on each other. I think both genders can find a balance which involves participation in things both would enjoy or find cute.

Keep the game and newness going so things don't get old or too routine. Don't variety things every day but at least 1x every two weeks surprise a person with a new theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment